Why are my nipples uneven one month after a BL and BA? (photo)

After bl & ba my nipples are uneven and I can't seem to get a clear answer as to why. I am not sure if both implants have settled. Maybe someone "else" can help explain. Thank you.

Uneven nipples

At one month, it is still too early to say for sure. There will be NOTICEABLE changes over the next few months so be patient, follow your surgeon's instructions and reevaluate it at a later date when everything is fully settled.

Uneven nipples

It is hard for me to tell with one photo, but I think I see that one nipple is pointing down a bit more than really being lower. This usually indicates that the implant on that side is not as "settled" as the other side. When it comes down you should have better symmetry. Follow and discuss with your surgeon. Good luck.

Why are my nipples uneven one month after a BL and BA?

Seems to my observation from the internet of ALL your postings there was an error in performance of the lift to gain visual symmetry. In my opinion only revision of the lift can improve visual symmetry. But understand using the inexpensive clinic option vs private practice option allows these issues occur rather frequently....