Neck wrinkles; is there any cream or surgery to get rid of them? (Photos)

Im 26 and i have noticed that I have this visible and horrible lines on my neck and for some reason is so depressing .. There is any cream or surgery to get rid of them.. Please help me !

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. There are a variety of solutions. Creams, injectables and surgery are all potential pathways for you, but I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon for a diagnosis pertinent to your health and desires. Keep in mind that you can consult with a number of surgeons to source different prices, options and evaluate the surgeon with which you have the best rapport. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck lines

Thank you for your pictures! The lines on the neck can often be very hard to get rid of 100% to be honest with you - think of trying to get rid of the lines on the palm of your hand, for example.  There are a couple of different ways of tackling this...from topical creams that will help tighten and soften the lines over time (any cream containing pent-peptides, a glycolic/lactic acid or something even stronger under the supervision of a physician, for example) can be used.  These take time.  On average, for the skin on the neck, it can take 2-3 months to see noticeable results.  Also, in Miami...sun protection, sun protection, sun protection! You can do more involved treatments such as microdosing of botox, however this is transient and you will need to repeat it every 4-6 months. Radio frequency treatments can be done under local anesthesia which can provide long lasting results - however the results are not immediate.  That being said, they do work.  Best of luck! I hope some of this helps.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck wrinkles; is there any cream or surgery to get rid of them?

Maybe low dose micro Botox injections (fee $1,000) or even PDO smooth suture lifts (fee $1,500 under local anesthesia) or both than fee $2,000.

Neck tightening with Profound device is effective

Hi couture09.  Thank you for sharing photos.  You are a good candidate for the "Profound" treatments-radiofrequency microneedling-it rejuvenates (increases elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin) and tightens the skin. A single treatment under local anesthesia with minimal downtime are its advantages.  Best wishes,