I am a brown skinned girl. I would like to know what I can use to bleach my skin to make it lighter? (Photo)

What can I buy from stores or do I need to see a dermatologist I have a lot of dark insect bites all over also would like to cover that up

Skin Lightening Procedures

I would suggest seeing a dermatologist to get you on the proper skin care and laser treatments to help lighten your complexion and improve your skin tone.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Brown spots

It really is best to see a Dermatologist to personalize your treatment.  But, there is one general rule that always applies - UV exposure will darken all skin and will darken those post-acne/trauma/insect areas 10X faster so avoid the skin in addition to any other personalized treatments recommended by your Derm.

Jennifer T. Haley, MD, FAAD
Scottsdale Dermatologist