How many months/years can you expect this gap to be closed? (Photo)

I also have a lisp because of a very large gap between the 2 rows of my teeth . Can braces correct that? Also can i use invaslign to close my gap?

About 1 year

Hi!

It should take around a year to close that gap. You can use Invisalign for this. Regarding the space between your top and bottom teeth it depends on how large it is. If it's not too large it can be closed with Invisalign or braces. If it's very large, sometimes the braces or Invisalign treatment can be combined with a surgical treatment to bring your front teeth closer to each other. 

Hope it helps!

Hialeah Orthodontist