How many months in between should you wait to get a breast lift with implants before going back to get a Brazilian butt lift ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... From having a surgery to have another one you have to wait at least 6 months, you have to let your body heal.

How many months in between surgeries

Thank you for your question. As long as you have healed well from your breast surgery and are healthy. It normally takes about 3 months to heal and be able to have the BBL procedure done. Best is to follow your surgeons advice as for recovery to avoid any complications. Always go with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Following a BA, how long should I wait before having a BBL?

During your BBL, you'll have to lie on your front and that will put some pressure on your implants. This is normally not an issue, but if it's happens too soon after your breast augmentation there may some risk of displacing your implants and causing malposition. I would recommend that you wait at least 3 months.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

As long as you are healthy and everything is smooth with the first surgery, you need to wait a minimum of 6 weeks before the next surgery. I personally like my patients to wait 3 months.