Mommy makeover costs?

I've lost over 90 lbs and weigh 192 lbs and want to know how much does it cost to do a mommy makeover. I'm pretty sure weight wise I need to lose more but I don't care I want to do it anyways.

Mommy makeover costs?

Congratulations on your weight loss. Without the benefit of physical exam, and knowing what specific procedures you are a candidate for- it is impossible to know how much it would be. Prices depend on what procedures you will be undergoing, facility fees, general anesthesia fees, Surgical fee, cost of Implants ( if involved), etc.. 

The Estimated Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Mummy Makeover

Hi MaWithMadClass

Thanks for posting your question. It's obviously difficult to say what the cost would be as it would depend on what surgeries you had. Options are Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Augmentation, Liposuction etc.

Base prices for these procedures are: TT - £6000, BL - £5500, BA - £4500 and Lipo £2500. Of course these would be less, done together as you would save on hospital fee's etc.

Do your research and find a qualified and experienced surgeon to work with you and good Luck

The price of combined surgeries.

Congratulations on your weight loss.  

You should seek out the opinions of board certified plastic surgeons in your area  who are experienced doing combined mommy makeover procedures.  They will help you plan the best possible combination to obtain the results you seek.

Issues of safety, risks & complications, and cost should also be discussed with the doctors who examine you for your consultations.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover costs?

Costs for a mommy makeover will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the procedure standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, implants, etc.). When I think of a mommy makeover, it includes a tummy tuck, breast lift, and possibly breast implants. A range in price ~$8000-15000 is not unreasonable. $10-12K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  In short, the price varies from surgeon to surgeon.  However, I recommend that you reach your goal weight prior to undergoing the procedure.  This will allow you to achieve the best result possible from the mommy makeover.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

How much does it cost?

"Mommy makeover" does not imply any specific operation(s) but usually a combination of body contouring procedures to improve the anatomic changes after significant weight loss or childbearing. This is often a combination of liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation and/or lift. With all of these variables, there is an extremely wide price range - anything from  $8-9,000 for maybe a small area of liposuction and a breast augmentation, all the way to  $25,000 and up if for example a patient needs full body lipo, body lift, and augmentation combined with lift.  I would suggest a formal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon so your specific concerns can be gone over in detail, a physical exam be performed, and individualized recommendations as well (as well as a quote) can be made. Good luck!

Mommy makeover costs?

Hi... thank you for the question... the cost of a mommy makeover will depend on the procedures that will be done, the case and other factors. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Mommy Makeover Costs

Thank you very much for your question.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to say how much a mommy makeover would be for you.  What kind of abdominoplasty will be needed?  Liposuction also?  And regarding the breasts, will you need a reduction?  Lift?  Implants?  Implants and a lift?  There is also tremendous variation with geography, facility fees, and professional fees.

I recommend you consult with several plastic surgeons who will come up with a good surgical plan for you, and you will get an idea of the costs involved.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon