Mole/beauty mark removal? (Photo)

I've always had this birthmark on my leg, I'm not sure if it's a mole or beauty mark. I really hate it and I want it removed. Are there any procedures that do that? And is it safe? I really want it removed.

Doctor Answers 1

Bye Bye Birthmark (mole)--lasers, radiowave, shave

 I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved or removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. Cost will vary, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.