Milk or infection? I had a breast lift with implants July the 1st (mentor, 300ccs , over the muscle and high profile) (photos)

I'm currently 18 days post op and my right breast is discharging a white liquid.I had a baby 16 months ago,I stop breast feeding since April2015 I had major pain Friday after driving my arms started developing numbness while sleeping. Sunday night major pain that I had to sleep and take Tylenol and today mild to moderate pain and the discharge didn't hurt at all.I called my surgeon office and they said it was normal.. I just need more feedback.

Milk or Infection

Lactation following surgery is rare, but can happen.  If this continues, please see your plastic surgeon for an exam and possbile medical testing.

Milk or infection? I had a breast lift with implants July the 1st (mentor, 300ccs , over the muscle and high profile)

This lactation following surgery of the breast though rare does occur. There are medications to help stop this see your GYN if your ? boarded PS? does not want to provide aid. Please check with the DOH ( Dept of Health for State of FL) the qualifications of any doctor before having surgery.