Melting butt, saggy, flabby, albino orange peel and shapeless with cellulite; what should I do? Willing to travel (Photos)

I have already had a TT and Breast Lift and Aug. My thighs front and back, and my butt are horrid. I lost 120 lbs and I have seen much worse, but I can't deal with this. I can't wear shorts at all because of the dimples all over my thighs and butt. When I lift the skin, it smooths out. So, I need a procedure that will lift and put volume back in the right areas. I will travel, so I please, doctors outside and in all areas PLEASE respond with feedback.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.