Mastectomy and Reconstruction. I was expanded till 800cc. My implants are natrelle 410 FF silicone 740cc and had fat transfer.

Did fat transfer again. My right chest is not retaining the fat like I would like. Plus the rippling in my right chest hurts to touch. Was it a mistake to get these implants? Will changing to round implants help? If so which do you suggest? The rippling occurs mostly when I bend slight over but I can see a difference in size standing up straight. My left chest is more full than my right. I'm afraid to do another fat transfer and it not take.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Mastectomy and Reconstruction.

I'm sorry that you are having problems. It is not uncommon to have rippling with reconstruction. Fat grafting can take several attempts to get enough fat to give volume/fullness. It is possible if you went with a larger implant that it might help some with the rippling.  Pictures would be helpful. good luck

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon