Will you lose fat from butt after BBL if you go on a diet after?

Will you lose fat from butt after bbl if you go on a diet after ? I gained weight for bbl and afterwards do not want to be this big in other places, so if I go on a diet after surgery will I lose volume in butt?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Yes, if you lose weight, you can also lose the fat, some patient's results are more noticeable than others.. But yes you can lose your bbl fat if you lose weight..

Thank you for your question. If you lose weight, fat can be lost anywhere including your buttocks. You could have a secondary fat transfer at the bases of the gluteal fold to give more support to your buttocks and improve contour. Discuss with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD