How much longer will it take for right swollen breast to settle? (Photo)

I had a mastopexy with implant done over two month ago, almost three months and my right breast still higher than the other, my doctor told me to wait one more month but am getting worried, when I wear tank tops still very notisable, also does it makes a difference if I keep wearing very tight sports bra at this point?

How much longer will it take for right swollen breast to settle?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Post op asymmetry

Your situation is completely normal at this stage and as many colleagues have intimated it does take time for thing to settle. The key here is to be patient. We know that it is a new experience and it is normal to worry but I am sure your surgeon has now reassured you and you are on your way to a great result. Good luck!

Post op asymmetry

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome. It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant. It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look. Be patient.

Too early to judge outcome

Swelling

I would recommend massage of the affected side dialy to attempt to stretch the developing capsule downward.  You may still be able to reposition the implant slightly downward if the correction needed is not excessive.  You may need surgical intervention if the asymmetry is excessive and persists past 4 months-6 months. 

Swelling

You are still early in recovery in following breast augmentation with a lift the breast almost always drop significantly and continue for several months.  Of course follow closely with your plastic surgeon and ask if breast implant displacement exercises will help.