How long I should wait before second surgery?

I want to do rhinoplasty plus eventually face lipo and also liposuction, mini tummy tuck and buttocks liftin with fat grafting. I want to do both surgeries with different surgeons - one specialized in facial plastics and one in body. I want to do the surgeries at about same time. How long I should wait and which one is better to be first? Thank you:)

How long should I wait before second surgery?

Thank you for your query.

I would advice against doing too much surgery in one setting. This could be dangerous for you as the amount of trauma could have serious consequences for your recovery.

I would suggest you have a very honest conversation with your surgeons as which procedures should be done, in what order and in what time frame.

Kind regards.

Time between facial cosmetic surgery and body cosmetic surgery

It is probably best to wait at least 1 month before facial cosmetic surgery   And the body cosmetic surgery is performed, to allow full healing to occur and to get through the anesthesia.  Also important to be in excellent health.  It does not matter if the facial plastic surgery comes first or the body plastic surgery comes first.

Without photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's impossible to give you the best answer. Plus, you would need a clearance re/your overall health condition prior to procedure with any complex multiple Cosmetic Surgical Procedures.

Without in person examinations my over the internet guess is BBL first. But again only a pure guess!