How long after a breastlift can I start to do my massages and how long do it takes for the swelling to go down?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Massages after Breast Lift Surgery

You should seek the advice of your surgeon. For my patients with smooth round implants I start massages at 10 days after surgery. Most of the swelling goes away by 6 weeks.
Good luck

It is a question ONLY your chosen clinic surgeon needs to make since we do not really know exactly the operations you had! Generally 10 days is the average tome frame to start exercises on the lifted breasts. Swelling can take unto 6 months t fully resolve. But again these are ALL postop issues you should have asked your clinic surgeon!!!!

Massage and breast lift

First of all you should follow whatever your surgeon tells you to do. If you had only a lift without implants, I only have patients massage the scars themselves, starting at 3-4 weeks after the tapes come off. Also use scarguard or some other scar reduction plan. If you did have implants I do not start that massage till at least 3-6 weeks depending on how solid the lift incisions are healing, since I do not want to pop or widen them. Good luck.