How long after the baby one should get BBL?

I mean wat is the minimum time after thr child one should go for bbl procedure by fat grafting?

How long after having a baby should i wait for a BBL?

Thank you for your question. I suggest you wait about 6 months to allow you body to reach an stable weight and hormonal balance. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months after you finish breast feeding to allow your body and hormones adequate time to balance out as well as lose the extra baby weight.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience I recommend you to wait until your body is back to "normal". It usually takes 6 months for your body to go back to pre-pregnancy conditions (internal and external).  Waiting the right time, will help you and your PS make the better choice for surgery and achieve the best results. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Surgery after

It is recommended you wait at least 6 months after childbirth to undergo any cosmetic contour surgery. Waiting this time, will give you a more accurate result. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Scheduling your BBL after childbirth

6 months would be a reasonable minimum wait time between childbirth and your BBL. It's helpful if your body shape and weight have stabilized prior to the procedure.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon