I live in Miami Florida. 2 wks ago I got a Tummy tuck done. For one my belly button is not deep enough. Any suggestions? (photo)

If I lay back It looks like I dont own a belly button. And Second he left alot of fat on me I have no shape to my body at all. Im so depressed and unhappy. What can I do. I am 2 weeks out of surgery

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

I live in Miami Florida. 2 wks ago I got a Tummy tuck done. For one my belly button is not deep enough. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the very poor performed TT surgery. You MUST wait at least 3 months for TT revision and bb reconstruction. Fees from $8,000. Best to seek in person second opinions from private practice boarded PS in MIAMI. There are over 60+ of us available to help you, but please do not use ....