I've had liposuction a year ago and now I have this dent over my belly button. Is there anyway can I correct this? (Photo)

Indentation after liposuction.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Your photo shows the indentation and you may have a little extra fat in one area.
  • A touch up liposuction with fat grafting to the indented area should improve the appearance.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Dent Correction with revision, Venus Legacy, ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra

I suggest you seek the advice of someone who specializes in revision liposuction. This may need surgical revision or a combination of non-surgical options, like ThermiRF, Venus legacy, Exilis Ultra to help your irregularity. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Dent post lipoi

This can occur after liposuction and in my experince the best way to handle this is with heat and massage and if this doesn't work some judicious fat grafting to the area.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon