What is the best liposuction revision technique to help me? (photos)

I had lipo almost 2 years ago- didn't really "need" it -barely had an issue and was left with a shelf of scar tissue and bumpiness above belly. I have range of motion issues - it feels right and weird and want it corrected. PLEASE HELP! I also have a few dents in flanks.

Revision of liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Given the dimpling of the skin a combination of liposuction to break up the scars and fat grafting can be used to improve the areas of dimpling. It is difficult to completely resolve all of the dimpling but it is possible to improve it. Best Wishes
Theodore Nyame 

Charlotte Physician

Liposuction revision in Los Angeles

We specialize in liposuction revision using our Hidef Revision Protocol that includes lipocavitation, liposculpture, fibrous release, skin tightening, and fat grafting. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS