Can you get Liposuction of arms and legs with Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photos)

I plan to have a Brazilian Butt Lift done very soon as phase 1 of a Mommy Makeover. Then I will proceed into a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Augmentation. I am interested in also having some Liposuction of my arms and legs. Do you recommend that the liposuction be done with the BBL, the Tummy tuck and breast lift or as a totally separate procedure?

BBL

I think you are better off initially to harvest from your abdomen and waist, but certainly it can be harvested from the legs and arms.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Liposuction and Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, arms, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. You can include liposuction to your arms and thighs during the BBL procedure. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

Since fat is needed for the BBL, I would recommend all the liposuction being done at that time. Just check with your surgeon for his/her preference.

Separate procedures

Hello usually Liposucction of arms are performed before doing the BBL, I would recommend not doing multiple procedures and doing the breast lift as a separated procedure is the better choice.
Regards

Kemil Issa, MD

Combination Surgeries

Hello NewMe, great question. A favorite among new moms as well as among men and women who have experienced significant weight loss, abdominoplasty is performed to create a tighter and more toned abdomen by eliminating loose skin and stubborn fat deposits in the abdominal region. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. Often times a tummy tuck, liposuction, and BBL can be done at the same time. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck. Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.
For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon