What's the best liposculpture procedure for my out of shape body? How much is a reasonable price? (photos)

I want a shapely body again. My children are in their late 20's. I want liposculpture in the stomach, flanks, waist, and scoop on top of buttocks plus fat transfer to butt. Where can I find the best PS for this procedure in my area?

What's the best liposculpture procedure for my out of shape body? How much is a reasonable price?

For BBL + Lipo fees range from the "clinica" of $4,000 to private practice of $10,000. Mid way is $8,000. Research and see in person the surgeon. Be sure the surgeon is ABPS, ASPS, or ASAPS. Has surgery privileges at major hospitals. Has before and afters to show.. Than you can decide. BBL is a 3 to 4 our operation that can not be rushed. It is true body sculpting. Regards IG: drfixitmiami

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Go With VASER HI DEF for AMAZING Results

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a HI DEF physique expert. I recommend VASER liposuction which can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. Cost will vary. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lipo and fat grafting

You would be a good candidate for this procedure.  Liposuction of your anterior abdomen, hips, and thighs would contour your waist and this would be complemented with buttock augmentation.  

Dr. Derby Sang

Than you for your question.

Prices vary depending on where you have your procedure done and with what doctor. i suggest you to contact several Board certified PS and compare prices.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD