I'm looking for a lipo revision doctor in Miami to to fix some bumps. Fat transfer needed for small depression too?

Please help. Need to find the right doctor to correct imperfections in my belly
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

I suggest seeing a vaser HI definition sculpting physician who can evaluate what type of procedure is needed and if revision and fat grafting are needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction Revision

Thank you for your post. It is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can in person examine you and discuss options for your condition. All the best.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon