Lip Augmentation; what do you suggest me? (photos)

I am not happy at all, i would love to know what is the best option for me...thanks and many thanks!!!

Lip augmentation

There are only two safe approaches for lip augmentation. The first is placement of an acceptable and safe filler material like restylane or juvederm and the second is a procedure i invented and populrarized over 20 years ago. It is a dermal-fat graft transplant from the supra pubic area into the lips. The value of this is that it is a permanent enhancement of the fullness of your lips and looks natural when the swelling abates. It is also your own viable and acceptable tissue that will not have any rejection or other problems associated with it. Artificial implants or silicone type materials will all need to be removed eventually or extrude on their own. So you can come in the office and have a filler placed expertly with a natural look that will hopefully last 6-9 months before needing to be done again, or you can opt for the dermal-fat graft procedure and have a permanent fix. Either option is yours to choose

Lip Augmentation

Hello Emianmar,

Thank you for posting your question. It is hard to truly assess a patient via a photo. I would suggest consulting with a local board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to develop a treatment plan. Dermal fillers such as Juvederm Ulta XC or Restylane could be an option for you to help add volume to your lips. Hope this helps!

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Lip Augmentation For Restoring LIp Proportions; Volumizing Fillers For Marionette Lines & Chin Augmentation

The frontal view shows evidence of early marionette line formation, particularly on your left side. In side view the chin appears somewhat receded and volume deficited and the upper lips more subtlely so. These three problems can usually be easily treated in literally a matter of minutes using injectable volumizing fillers.

In my Upper East Side Manhattan practice, for the lips, I would opt for Restylane Silk, for the angles of the mouth, Restylane Lift, and for the chin, Voluma XC. In my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers and volumizing fillers are avaialble, I would opt for Princess Volume for the lips, Hyaluronica 2 for the angles of the mouth, and Emervel Volume for the chin.

It would be wise to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in facial shaping and contouring. Be sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Is lip augmentation for me?

I think you would benefit from a syringe or 2 of Restylane Silk. More fullness is needed for your age as well as improving the corners of the mouth and early marionette lines.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip Augmentation

An in office consultation would be the best way to determine what would be the best lip filler for you.  I would caution you to have one syringe injected at a time to make the lips look fuller without overfilling.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green