it has to be redone, is it posible that can be fix without more cuts and will it look good?? (photos)

It's 12 days from my surgery, the lift was not done correct, 

I am unsure how you have come to the conclusion that the lift was not done correctly? 
You are early postop and everything will settle over the coming months. Be patient - the results cannot be judged until at least 3-6 months. I doubt you will need a revision but stay in contact with your PS.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

It has to be redone, is it posible that can be fix without more cuts and will it look good??

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, your surgeon will determine on a personal consultation how your scar’s going to be and where depending on your breast tissue amount, I suggest you to check testers with your surgeon about sizes and type of implant, I recommend you to not lift, pull or push for at  least 30 days from surgery, Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift - done wrong, when to correct

Thank you for your question about your breast lift.

• You truly cannot judge your final result this early after surgery.
  • You have sutures, everything is swollen - it just looks ugly.
  • Don't worry.
  • Let your body heal and give it time.
  • You will be amazing by how much better things are looking in 6 weeks -
  • Your final result takes at least 6 full months.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

12 days out from breast lift

Thank you for your question.  At 12 days, it's way too early to make any judgement on your final result.  Wait at least 3-6 months before getting a better idea about your breast appearance.  Also, incisions don't look that great this early after surgery.  With time, they change in appearance and color and get better.  Be sure to stay in touch with your surgeon regarding your concerns throughout your recovery process.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Need to wait

Thank you for your question and photos.  Although you may be dissatisfied with your breast lift results right now, you need to remain patient as you are only twelve days post-op.  Therefore it is far too soon to assess the results of your surgery, and you need to wait until at least the three month mark.  Be sure that moving forward to maintain an open dialogue with your surgeon, making sure to follow his or her instructions carefully as you move forward in the healing process to ensure optimal results.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

The photos that you posted are upside down- and not standard photos. Please re-submit with better photos. At 12 days post-op - it's still very early to judge your final result. You need to give it more time. It is always best to address your immediate questions/concerns to your operating Surgeon 

Breast scars

You are very early in the healing process.  It is not uncommon for incisions to look like this.  The skin can appear tethered and in some cases discolored.  You need to give this more time to heal.  The sutures can take months to dissolve and as they dissolve you will notice things start to look more "normal".  Keep in mind though you had surgery, anytime you have surgery you will have scars.  Plastic surgeons can help minimize scarring but there will always be some type of scar left after surgery.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

It has to be redone, is it posible that can be fix without more cuts and will it look good?? (photos)

MUCH to early in healing phase to consider revision. If after at least 3 months than if you are not happy revision at 6 months can be done.

Breast lift scars can be scary

#Breast lift patients experience little physical pain. Their #psychic discomfort, i.e. anxiety over scars, second guessing the PS as well as their decision to proceed, etc. may be more unsettling.  Consider that inflammation is a body's response to trauma, including cosmetic surgery, (mastopexy), as a prequel for wound healing.  Yes, inflammation, with all the cardinal features of redness, heat, tenderness, swelling.  Huge uncertainty for the uninitiated, especially when the scars appear ridged, irregular and the shape less than ideal.  Given the relatively short time since your op, both the scars and the breast shape appear to be progressing well.  Absolutely agree with Dr. Sperry's analysis.  Discuss your concerns with your PS, be patient and expect nice results. 

Lavinia K. Chong, MD

Breast Lift Scars

Please don't be so quick to judge this operation.  You will not believe the amount of remodeling that is in store for you.  Frankly, based on the shape I see, you are going to get a really nice result.  Please sit tight and allow nature to take over from here on out.  I think you're going to like what you see to 3-4 months.
Good Luck!

Thomas P. Sterry, MD