Is there any way to lift my implants without surgery? (Photo)

I just got my boobs done the end of February and already they're sagging my doctor told me this would happen because of my stretched out skin but I was wondering if there's anything I can do to bring them back up who host surgery

Breast Lift without Surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. To correct breast sagging, one must consider the breast lift procedure. The only way to perform breast lift is through surgery.  There are no non-surgical options to correct this presentation. Hope this information has helped! 

Maitland Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Hi sweetie, thank you for your question, there are no non-surgical procedures to lift your breasts, the breast lift raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour and when the areola becomes enlarged over time, a breast lift will reduce this as well. 
It is very important that you seek the advice of a surgeon who is certified to ensure that you get the best possible results.

Good luck!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lift without surgery

This would not be possible.The reason breasts sag is because the amount of skin you have is greater than the amount of breast tissue and so if it needs to be lifted then skin has to be excised.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Any non-surgical alternatives to breast lift

There really is not a non-surgical option. With your large implants, you will likely need internal support with mesh to elevate the implants and a breast lift to elevate the nipple/areola and tighten the breast skin.

Is there any way to lift my implants without surgery?

Ask posted by Drs Feldman & Soler-Baillo there is not non surgical lift in your case to be attempted, sorry. Best to see a few private practice PSs in Miami to be examined and discuss your options. 

Non-surgical Lift

There are no non-surgical procedures to lift your breasts permanently. But a very supportive push-up bra is the best option to get the look you wanted while you're wearing it and equally important to prevent your breasts from getting even lower over time.

Lift implants after surgery?

From what I see, it looks like you have a substantial degree of breast drop. Unfortunately, I really don't think that there is any approach other than a breast lift that will help improve the profile of your breasts. It is very important that you seek the advice of a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery to ensure that you get the best possible results.I wish you the best!

Dr. Gabbay

Joubin Gabbay, MD

Implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  Unfortunately there is no way to lift the breasts without undergoing a breast lift procedure.  Please discuss this possibility with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL