Lift and maybe implants what's required? (photos)

How much weight will I need to lose Average cost for procedure How small can I go with my boobs I'm looking for 36c 23 no kids 4"11 187lbs Want bbl breast reduction and lift maybe implants Scar on boob can I get rid of

Best procedures for you, some advice:

Thanks for the question. After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I recommend you perform a Breast Lift to treat the sagging breast skin getting a good projection, and also Implants, therefore today we have much modern and safety silicone implants such as the "Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants" with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.

Also, with the Tummy Tuck, I would like to perform waist and lateral liposuction to give you a better body contour.Kind regards

Lift and maybe implants what's required?

Very considerable weight loss, like 40+ pounds. Average fees for only lift in $6,000 ranges. If you make your breasts to small they will NOT match you wide body....Can not in state of FL do combination surgeries with TT or BBL!!!!!