Follow-Up Question: Why is the left nipple higher than the right breast after 1 month? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Post breast lift with augmentation
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area
#realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes
Breast lift and implants - why are nipples asymmetric
- Here are possible explanations -
- One implant is sitting much higher than the other - when it moves down into position, the nipple position may equalize.
- Your breast creases are at different levels and the normal position for one nipple is a little different from the other. For a clue to this - look at your before photos - were the nipple positions the same or different?
- Swelling is distorting the nipple position.
- One nipple despite careful markings before surgery is a little higher than the other - if this is the reason, it can be adjusted with minor office surgery 6 - 12 months from surgery.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.