My left implant hasn't drop as much as my right. I have 400cc hp silicone under muscle. Will this improve? (Photo)

Hi I had 400cc hp silicone implants under muscles 18 days ago .. I was 34B before .. And I am noticing my left implant has not drop as my right... I know it takes several months for the settle for implants but still wonder how do they look like?? Do they look like it can get even??

18 days

At 18 days  postop, it is quite early to judge your results. Give yourself some time to heal and swelling to resolve before you decide for yourself.
It is difficult to advise this early in the process.
However, if you are concerned, talk to your plastic surgeon. That is what he/she is supposed to do.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

18 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post op

It looks like things are healing as they should.  Try to be patient and I think in a few weeks you will be happy. Best wishes. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

My left implant hasn't drop as much as my right.

It's hard to tell much from the angle of the photos, but you are still very early in your recovery and implants do not always settle at the same time on both sides.

Gravity is your assistant in this situation...

As only 18 days out with smooth implants, it would be expected that they will drop more.  Your breasts will change over the first 6-12 weeks as related to breast implant surgery.  Do not worry, it appears you are doing well.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

My left implant hasn't drop as much as my right. I have 400cc hp silicone under muscle. Will this improve?

Still early postop. But also see volume asymmetry. After 3 months consider revision wth larger implants or fat grafts, and possible lift?.