Left breast seems higher than right. Will it drop? (photos)

I'm 8 weeks post op today, and I can't help but notice my left breast won't drop. I had a breast lift with silicone implants 345cc. My Dr told me not to do any massages to help with this, and to wait the full 6 months. My only worry is that it will look completely different from my right breast. Does this look normal at 8 weeks in your professional opinion?

Left breast seems higher than right. Will it drop?

Thank you for your question and photo, congratulation on your operation from 3 months to 6months expect your breast to be settled for now you stıll have swellıng and you still need sometime for recovery and healing final results is to be seen from 6months to 1 year.

8 Weeks Post Op

Thank you for your question and photos. The differences between your breasts are extremely slight. At this point post op it appears that you have a very nice result and by 6 months post op they may have settled even more.

All the best

Asymmetry after augmentation

Firstly, you are still in the early stages of your post operative recovery and it can take many months for your breasts to soften and settle.  Secondly, your breasts are sisters, not twins.  They will heal and recover at their rate and its normal at this stage to notice asymmetry and differences in shape and sensation.  Be patient.  

Thank you for your question and pictures.  You have very nice results.  There may be a slight asymmetry with your breasts, but it appears to be minimal.  Also, without seeing your pre-op pictures, it is hard to tell if there was a certain degree of asymmetry in your anatomy that can't be 100% corrected with surgery.  Meanshile, I think you should be very satisfied with your results.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

You have a very nice result.  Please understand that breasts are "sisters not Twins" and there is always some asymmetry between the 2 breasts.

However in my practice breast implant displacement exercises would be instituted especially on the left side to encourage it to drop further.

Breast issue

Not two breasts are exactly the same, and yours look very nice. I do not see a significant difference in heights.

Breast lift and implant

Generally speaking you have a nice result. It does appear that one of your implants is riding a little bit high. Yes, I would have you massaging your implant in a downward direction if you were my patient. I would discuss this again with your surgeon. Good luck.