My left breast is giving me a lot of problems, it hasn't dropped yet and it hurts a lot need help please.

I had breast augmentation 3 weeks and 5 days ago and my right breast is totally fine it dont hurt at all and has droped, and my left breast hurst a lot specially when i start moving and it havent dropped yet i feel like something is wrong and my doctor said that everything is fine

Thank you for your question, the best is to visit your surgeon for one on one follow up and explain to him about your concern. Each breast may heal differently with time and this is normal you are still in your early stage of post op you need more time 3week to 6 weeks for pain to heal. Normally it takes several months time for implants to settle, and the overlying tissues to stretch to assume a normal appearance so hang in there and maintain close follow up with your surgeon. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

My left breast is giving me a lot of problems, it hasn't dropped yet and it hurts a lot, need help please.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your left breast pain.  Without an in-person examination or full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice but if your surgeon feels that all is well you may just be experiencing the normal recovery from surgery.  Often it takes several months time for implants to settle, soften, and the overlying tissues to stretch to assume a normal appearance so hang in there and maintain close follow up with your surgeon.  

Post Op Asymmetry Concern

Thank you for your question. The best way to find out if something is wrong is to visit your Plastic surgeon in person. If they have examined you and feel that there is no problem then you will likely have to wait a few months for normal asymmetries to balance out as you heal. It is not unusual for the breasts to settle at different rates.

All the best

Implants

Each side may respond and relax differently.  It can take several months for them to drop.  If concerned, speak with your surgeon.