Left breast? Cap contracture or just saggy? (photos)

BA done 13 years ago before children. Saline 325 ccs. Left breast always slightly saggier even before BA. Preg./Bfeed stretched tissue. Don't want lift scar. could > implants [500ccs] soften droop? Nipple center is about 1cm above the crease (ruler test). left implant looks higher. Can a correct the pocket fix droop or lift absolutely necessary? (When I flex my chest muscles they both crunch up from the crease, not sure if completely under the muscle or dual plane). Thanks in advance

Revision surgery

Since you seem to be dead set against a breast lift, schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss a revision of the pocket. Although keep in mind that it may not deliver the results that you desire.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

A revision of the pocket on both sides can help center the implants around your current nipple position.  The other option is a lift on both sides but you seem not to want the scars so I would go with the first option. 

Capsule plus sag

It looks like your breast is encapsulated and your natural breast tissue may be falling down over the encapsulated breast.This is not unusual and is easy to correct.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Go on consultations for your revision surgery

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

You should go see some plastic surgeons and pay for their recommendations. Online consultants are not the appropriate source of information for you; your plastic surgeon should be your resource when it comes to these types of complex situations. Your anatomy, previous breast history, surgeries, genetics, examination and wishes all play major roles in how to manage this type of revision surgery.

Please take the time to invest in your breasts and go see several plastic surgeons, give them the entire story and then, you will get terrific advice.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Thirteen years and several pregnanacies after a breast augmentation breast augmentation

This is a common story.

I believe an open capsulotomy and placement of larger implants would help you if you don't mind a larger breast.

You might also consider a crescent mastopexy to enhance the aesthetics of the result.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Always best to see boarded private practice PS in person. My over the internet guess is larger implant with possible donut lift..  But a full lift could offer a better result maybe? 

Breast lift?

I believe that you meant 13 years not 13 hours ago. If so, your left implant can probably be lowered to get it more directly behind the nipple without a lift scar. However you will still have the asymmetry of one breast and nipple slightly lower than the other. It sounds like you would accept that over the lift scar. 500 cc would make both breasts larger but you would still have some asymmetry. Discuss in person with your surgeon. Good luck.

Give it time

Thank you for the question. You are still in the post operation recovery stage. It is not uncommon to asymmetries during this period. It usually takes about 8-12 weeks for the wounds to heal and around 4-6 months for the implants to fully settle.  Capsular contracture can have symptoms of hardening and pain when touching it. It would always be best to visit your board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full assessment for your concerns. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS