Laser hair discoloration? (Photos)

This is post laser treatment. Not sure if I should be worried or not. My chest and abs are fine and this is now my fourth treatment on chest and abs. Got my legs done for the first time. I am still feeling lots of pain post 2 hours that feels like I am burnt. I am honestly surprised by this reaction from the laser. I am extremely, extremely worried that I will have permanent discoloration. Does it appear as if?

Laser hair removal burn

I do think you have been burned. Try to cool this with ice packs and place steroid cream on it. Let your clinic know this has happened ASAP. Pigmentation problems are possible. It is best to see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon soon to get the best outcome. I like to use Biafine for this at first.