Will I be a large C cup after swelling? (Photos)

I got a breast reduction I will post before and after pictures I wanted to go to a small c but my surgeon said my boobs were so big that he could only make me a large c cup. So that my nipples won't die: I feel like he could have made me a lot smaller as I see other women going from my size to a b cup. Also one boob is bigger than the other. Well they even out when the swelling goes down?

Size and Swelling After Breast Reduction

You are still very early in your recovery and healing process. Please remember that you just underwent major surgery and the breast tissue was exposed to significant trauma. Breasts may look or feel quite different from one another in the days and weeks following surgery. This is normal; no two breasts are perfectly symmetrical in nature or following surgery. Swelling is also very common. Because breast tissue is significantly disrupted during surgery, it may take six months to a year before all swelling subsides and the final breast reduction surgery results become apparent. Thank you for your question and best wishes!

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

There are rare cases where a secondary reduction is needed if the primary breasts are extremely large ( in your case not sure from the one before posted photo?). But now you have had the surgery so you must eat 6 months than consider a secondary reduction, sorry.

Size after swelling

Swelling sticks around for a while after breast reduction, so it can be hard to determine your final size for several weeks, if not months.  Similarly, slight differences in size between your left breast to your right might even out as the swelling resolves.  I counsel my own patients to give their bodies 3-6 months to equilibrate - at that time, we usually have a better sense of what the final size and shape will be.  Check in with your surgeon, as s/he will be able to give you a more accurate idea of what to expect as you're healing.
Hope this helps, and take care, Dr. Lim

Angeline Lim, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon