What kind of implant could I get away with? I'm will to accept some sag in order to avoid mastopexy (Photo)

Based on your photos, and the fact that a little sag is acceptable, I would suggest a moderate plus silicone implant. Regarding an augmentation, there is a lot to discuss during your consultation. So come prepared with your questions. Good luck!

What kind of implant?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. Based on your photos it appears you have enough natural breast volume that you could choose a saline or silicone implant. Either implant will fill your breasts out. Neither implant will lift your breasts. Best of luck

Breast Implant selection for best results

Thanks for your question about breast implants and breast augmentation.

In my practice I start all of my consults by visiting with patients and getting to know what their ultimate goals are.  We have a detailed discussion about available implants and important points to consider.  Additionally, a detailed exam with tissue based planning which is specific and tailored to each patient is performed.  It is during the consult and exam when we can determine which implants are best.  In many cases, I see patients who are moms and have had some mild to moderate sagging after pregnancy and they can be managed very well with the appropriate implant.  An experienced breast augmentation surgeon can explain why a certain implant and plan is best.  At first glance from your photos I believe it is possible to have a nice result with breast implant surgery alone and no lift, but an exam would be needed to confirm this.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Best Wishes

Steven Camp MD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

What kind of implant could I get away with? I'm will to accept some sag in order to avoid mastopexy

I understand your concerns, however, an implant alone will not give you satisfactory results. An implant will add volume and weight to your breast tissues and make the sagginess worse and more difficult to correct in the future. Implants are not lifetime devices and can be quite unstable in the long run. Please do your homework and look at the breast augmentation revision forum on this site. Take a look at the video below and see what current breast lifting technology can accomplish without implants or the vertical scar.

Kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant with or without lift

Thanks for your question and photos.  
In-persone examination and understanding our goal would be needed to give you an accurate assessment and surgical plan.  
Please review before and after photos and select your desired look.  Share your "goal" photo with your plastic surgeon.
Based on examination of your body and your goal, your plastic surgeon should guide you on the implant size as well as your possible need for breast lift.
Please consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
Best regards.

Thank you for your question and photographs. Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome.  Best wishes!

Breast droopiness and implants

Your question can cause controversy amongst plastic surgeons.  Most would generally agree that implants do not lift the breast (nipple - areola) more than 1 cm at best.  Some might argue that a high projection shaped implant may raise the nipple more than a round but this is arguable.  
Bottom line is: choose the implant based on the shape you are looking for.  IF you are looking to lift the breast, you need a breast lift.

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Which implant?

Hello 

Thank you for your question and photos. It would be best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam/ consult to better assess what would be best for you. 

Best regards

Martin Jugenburg, MD

What type of implant

Without an in person exam it's difficult to tell from photographs whether not your result would be acceptable without doing a lift. My guess would be, that if you're trying to avoid a mastopexy a tall shaped implant would be better, in my opinion, than a round implant. Find a board-certified plastic surgeon in your region with a Vectra 3-D imaging platform who could then show you what the different looks would be between a lift and an implant and a shaped implant alone. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  You should be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be both best and realistic for you.  Without knowing more details regarding your goals, it is difficult to offer advice.  However, implants alone will fill in your breasts, but it can cause them to sag further with time.  Keep in mind that an augmentation alone will NOT lift your breasts.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL