How many juvederm syringes would i need for cheeks, undereyes, smile lines, and lips? (photos)

Im 23 years old and my skin looks like im an old lady due to weight loss, how many juvederm syringes would i need for my smile lines, undereyes area, a bit fuller cheeks and lips ?

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Sculptra, fillers, lasers and microneedling/PRP can do well to give you improvement. I suggest you get a formal consultation for a combination therapy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How many syringes to address the mid face?

You are quite young with a good facial shape and should really only take one syringe to see the type of improvement that you satisfy you.  Since there is no urgency I suggest doing one, waiting several weeks and if you then feel you need more you can do another.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

How many juvederm syringes would i need for cheeks, undereyes, smile lines, and lips?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do not at all think you look like an old lady, but I do think you could achieve a more rested, refreshed look with appropriate placement of filler. I'd recommend first focusing on the tear trough and cheek areas, as you have nice full lips and a very nice facial shape. Depending on the product(s) used, 2-3 syringes would be a great start. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Certain fillers work better than others depending on the area

Thank you for your question lwt93. Juvederm is a filler used to enhance the appearance of the face. Certain fillers work better than others depending on the area. For example for my patients I prefer Restylane for the tear troughs, Voluma for the cheeks, and Juvederm for the nasolabial folds and lips. I usually recommend that my patients start with one syringe of Restylane, two syringes of Voluma, two syringes of Juvederm for the nasolabial folds, and one syringe of Juvederm for the lips. This is a conservative start and more can be added if desired. We have our patients return two weeks after the treatment once swelling has subsided to take after photographs and assess the results. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations.  Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Juviderm question

You are relatively young to use fillers for facial volume restoration. As you have lost a lot of weight you may have noticed  volume loss in your midface.  From the  images provided you may benefit from up to 3 vials of filler.  one to two for your cheeks and one for your tear troughs.

Philip Solomon, MD, FRCS
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm

Congratulations on your weight loss. It is very difficult to judge solely on the pictures you provided. I would need to see a side view as well and an oblique view to fully determine how many syringes you require. Looking only at the photos you provided, 1 - 2 syringes should suffice. An in person consultation and assessment would be best to fully determine how many syringes you need. My advise would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.

A physical exam is essential. Different areas of the face- non-surgically- can be addressed with different fillers, such as Juvederm or Restylane for naso-labilal folds, Restylane for tear trough area and Voluma for cheeks, Restylane Silk- for lips.That's why in person exam is very important .

Depends on goals...

Thank you for the great questions and the photos. In my opinion you don't have old lady skin at all! You appear to have very healthy, youthful skin. Patient goals from patient to patient very a lot. Some patients want a very natural look, while others want a lot more volume. Typically, patients require anywhere from 2-3 syringes to treat all of the areas you mentioned. You may beed a little more or a little less depending on the exact look you what. Just make sure to see someone who is very experienced injecting. Best of luck in your area!

How much Juvederm do I need?

You will get the best answer to this question during a face to face consultation with a physician. Also, different doctors will have different preferences for fillers. Juvederm is a good choice for lip and under eyes depressions. Cheek augmentation may benefit from relatively 'thicker' fillers, although Juvederm  can still be used in these areas. The number of syringes will depend upon how 'deficient' each of the areas is. However, it would be reasonable to assume that 3-4 syringes would be an appropriate starting point.  Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Facial Rejuvenation with Fillers

Thank you for your question and photos.It looks like you will need very moderate correction as you have youthful skin. I would start with one string of voluma for the check one area. Placing it correctly may also improve your tear trough area. If that area still requires improvement a syringe of Belotero can be used. For the Lips and Nasolabial folds one syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus would be great to start.Start with subtle changes and add as needed in 3 to 6 months later.
Good Luck