Should I consider Invisalign or braces? (Photo)

I was told by one dentist that Invisalign would not work but Ive seen others with a gaps similar to mine that have used Invisalign. I'm getting older and I don't want to have braces , is it possible to avoid them?

Hi Sandy,

Invisalign would definitely work for your case. I have closed multiple gaps like that and bigger with Invisalign.

The key is choosing an Invisalign provider that has experience with it. My recommendations would be an orthodontist as they have the most experience with Invisalign usually. You can check online at the Invisalign website for providers and they even rank them by experience.

You would need what we call "attachments" on your front teeth, which are temporary, tooth colored "bumps" glued onto your teeth to help the Invisalign aligner grab the teeth and move them better. These are removed after your treatment is completed.

Hope it helps!

Hialeah Orthodontist

Invisalign can work well for you!

I have treated numerous smiles likes yours using the invisalign system and its results are very good. Please visit an experienced Invisalign provider in your area.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist