I need info on what is happening with my left breast. I just turned 54 & I had a mommy makeover on March 16, 2015 (Photo)
Doctor Answers 9
Needs some time
You will soften and improve some over time, but you will likely need revision in the next three to six months to even out the asymmetry.
You might also like...
Asymmetry of the breast will probably require a revision.
Unhappy with breast lift and implants
- Your result looks nice in many ways but the L breast nipple is far off to the side.
- There is a skin crease on the inner breast and perhaps a capsule.
- An examination is needed to figure out what is going on.
- Were your breasts asymmetric before surgery? Review your photos with your surgeon to see.
- If not, the nipple position may be distorted by a capsule or from surgical positioning.
- Nothing would be done for at least 6 months after surgery -
- See your surgeon regularly, have photos taken to see if things change as you heal.
- Six months after surgery, discuss correction with your surgeon and consider a second opinion before anything more is done.
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.
Asymmetry after breast lift
I need info on what is happening with my left breast. I just turned 54 & I had a mommy makeover on March 16, 2015 c
Early results not so good. wait till swelling resolves and the re-evaluate with a new Board Certified Plastic surgeon. Most probably need corrective surgery within 3-6 months.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.