Post infini 2nd treatment. Is this treatment right for this type of scar? (Photos)

Post infini 2nd treatment. Is this treatment right for this type of scar?

Infini and Acne

Acne scarring is very difficult to treat and usually requires a number of different treatments to obtain the best results. Deep scars will require some form of excision and filling. Infini works well but will require at least 3 treatments. I would recommend you see a acne scar specialist who will review your best options.

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

Acne scarring does take a series of treatments and usually requires a combination. Co2 or TCA cross is good for these types of scarring along with microneedling/prp and fillers. I recommend a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert.  you may need surgical removal of some of the deep ice pick scars.  Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scarring and Infini

I feel that Infini works for all acne scar types. You have ice pick and boxcar scars with some rolling. Combination therapy is even better - subcision, Bellafill, maybe PRP. I usually go for 3 Infini before anything. Remember that these scars will improve but not resolve.

Steven F. Weiner, MD