Did my implants fall too low? Too round! Shadow on top. Why did this happen? (Photo)

Hi there, here are pictures. I'm 5 mo post opt. I get that implants fall and I have 650cc. My surgeon didn't tell me heavy implants sag so soon, and that it would make me miserable because of back pain. I get that this might seem like common sense to most but I know a lot of girls with my size who didn't have this problem. They look insanely saggy. I'm extremely depressed by this, i don't know if I can even go down in size. 1st pictures are recent, last 3 are 5 mo post opt.

BA

If implants were placed above the muscle, they can cause a shelf like effect with a shadow above them.  One option is to change them to textured shaped implant that are teardrop shaped and may help this.   Another option is to use fat grafting to fill the upper pole and help the overall contour.  If they are hard, then a capsulectomy with an exchange to a subpectoral position would be indicated.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Did my implants fall too low? Too round! Shadow on top. Why did this happen?

Based on your photographs your implant position appears to be  normal or as expected especially with larger implants.  It is important to keep open communication with your surgeon and return for discussion of any future action that can be taken to improve the results but at the present time the result actually looks quite good to me.

Implant position

Your photos are not great angles with your arms in all sorts of positions. It is best to be evaluated in person and look at the profile as well. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation

In the last photo it appears that your implants may be a bit higher than the breast. It would be helpful to know if the implants are under the muscle. I am going to guess that they are. Five months after surgery the implants are in their final position. You an your surgeon may want to talk about your concerns to determine if anything else needs to be done. Good luck!

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on the photographs, I do not think that your breast implants are too low on your chest wall;  there does not appear to be a breast implant displacement problem, such as bottoming out.

Best to communicate your concerns directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror. Hopefully, with this clear communication, you will both come up with a plan to  change your outcome to one that you will be happier with. Best wishes.

After reading and seeing your other postings and posted photos your results as compared to the befores is very good! So why the complaints?