Implant pain, 6 months post, sagging, top shadow, implants. Why did all this happen? 1 month ago they looked perfect (Photo)

Hi there, 600/650 mentor smooth under the mucles. I am 6 mo post opt. I am just going to post pictures. My surgeon keeps telling me that it is esthetically fine, I disagree, I think it is a bad job because of how unnatural they look, because of the ring around the implant due to the sagging that's come about only in the past month. I have stinging and pain on the bottom of my right implant. There Is a prominent BUMP that shows in that area. He wants me to pay 4K$ for the fix. What to do T-T

After reading ALL your 9 postings and reviewing ALL the posted photos, you have had 2 operations i less than 1 year. Appears the second surgery was implant exchange and ? above the muscle?? Only in person PSAID second opinions can offer you an explanation of the slight bottoming and capsular effects.