Implant pain, 6 months post, sagging, top shadow, implants. Why did all this happen? 1 month ago they looked perfect (Photo)

Hi there, 600/650 mentor smooth under the mucles. I am 6 mo post opt. I am just going to post pictures. My surgeon keeps telling me that it is esthetically fine, I disagree, I think it is a bad job because of how unnatural they look, because of the ring around the implant due to the sagging that's come about only in the past month. I have stinging and pain on the bottom of my right implant. There Is a prominent BUMP that shows in that area. He wants me to pay 4K$ for the fix. What to do T-T

Big implants...

Hello Grace. Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this is typical of big breast implants. Any implant over 350 cc is considered big and at 650 cc you're very high risk (double or triple the normal risks) for breast implants. I discourage patients from going so big unless they have the money to pay for lots and lots of revision surgery to keep their big breast implants. I think all of the problems can be traced to the size you picked! The bump, the sagging, the unnatural look because of big breast implants. You should consider down-sizing and now that you've stretched so much - a breast lift! 

Best of luck, Dr. ALDO :)

Big implants...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best of luck, Dr. ALDO :)

After reading ALL your 9 postings and reviewing ALL the posted photos, you have had 2 operations i less than 1 year. Appears the second surgery was implant exchange and ? above the muscle?? Only in person PSAID second opinions can offer you an explanation of the slight bottoming and capsular effects.