I was wondering if it is safe to have a bbl with butt implant along with a breast implant with lift at the same time?

Hi thanks in advance for taking the time to reply :) .. I was wondering if it is safe to have a bbl with butt implant along with a breast implant with lift at the same time ? Also are these procedures safe to do under local anesthesia ? im 5'5 175 lbs with no health conditions , and have had a bbl in the past with no complications and recovered great ,and with very little pain .. Thank u

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... It is not good to have both surgeries with implants at the same time, consider the better is to have a bbl with fat transfer, besides that you can have lipo and breasts with bbl if it's like that.. I dont like to do those type of combo's because the fat and the implant together..

BBL, buttock and breast implants combo

If you are otherwise healthy then a combo procedure in one operation may be possible. However, please read on for caution regarding buttock implants and BBL done at the same time:

I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Fat transfer later on must be done very carefully and cautiously, preferably by the original surgeon, for the very same reasons as above. In both instances, the risk/reward ratio is very high (meaning high risk to very low potential reward) because over 80% of the fat is likely to melt away yielding very small gains in

Ryan Stanton, MD