6 weeks post-op from the Breast Reduction, breasts are still not symmetrical and are still too big. Should I be worried? (photo)

I am about 6 weeks post op from a breast reduction and revision from a previous surgery where the surgeon did not reduce it enough. I am concerned that the same thing might have happened this time also . I was a double D and wanted a small C, but as of right now I am still wearing a double D bra. another concern was the right breast being larger than the left. I was told this would be fixed but it still appears to be larger than the left breast. Should I be worried?

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
6 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

With posting a before photo very hard to comment. To me appears minor asymmetry is present. I doubt a third revision is indicated but again NO POSTED BEFORE PHOTOS?

Too big after breast reduction surgery…

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Your concerns are understandable.  Although I cannot help you with an accurate prediction or meaningful reassurance, I can tell you that your breasts will likely continue to change over the course of the next several months. Hopefully, these changes will be such that you will be happier with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed. I would suggest, that you do not evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed based achieving a specific cup size; as you know, this may vary from one from manufacturer to another.

I would also suggest ongoing patience and close followup with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with.