I am looking for veins on my upper eyelids to be treated. (photos)

I am trying to find someone in the North East region that can do this with lasers, Sciton, Vein Gogh, etc. I have had a hard time finding someone who will treat these despite seeing a lot of treatment options presented by different doctors on this website.

Veins on upper eyelids

Usually veins and arteries are important vessels around the eyes,  When we are doing injectables we are extremely cautious not to inject a filler into a vessel, which ultimately could cause blindness, as the vessels head back to the optic nerve of the eyeball, and if the vessel gets cauterized or blocked potentially you could be dealing with a horrendous complication (blindness) .  Personally I would be very cautious.  See a oculoplastic surgeon who has extreme skill in something like this.  Usually university settings, or a oculoplastic surgeon in a big city would be best.  Get a few opinions.

Good luck to you.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid laser...

Thank you for your question.  Lasers can be used on eyelids as long as every safety precaution is taken as this can be a potentially very dangerous area to treat with lasers.  You will need to use intraocular shields and the appropriate laser.  Unfortunately, in South Florida I am not sure if you will find anyone who will be willing to perform this procedure for you, however perhaps in the Northeast you will.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon