I just got a Tummy tuck with muscle tightening July 11th and I'm returning back to work July 28th. Any suggestions?

I'm a postal employee I do a lot of walking is it good for me or safe to work 8 or more hours a day or should I be limited along with lifting more than 10 pounds

Returning to work after a tummy tuck

Thank you for the question and congratulations on getting your tummy tuck done! Most patients are advised to wait 2 weeks before returning to work after the procedure.  However, this should be light duty without any strenuous activity. Typically, you should avoid heavy lifting or other strenuous activity for 4 to 6 weeks after a tummy tuck. As always, an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and obtain reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD