I did Tummy tuck and fat transfer 2 month ago tummy not flat. Any suggestions? (photos)

I did tummy tuck and fat transfer 2 month ago but my tummy still look like its not flat is it swelling are that's how it will look?

Tummy not flat after a tummy tuck?

The best person to advice you is your surgeon. After a tummy tuck, there is a process of swelling and bruising that peaks at 3 days after surgery and then undergoes the first stage of major resolution in the first 2 weeks after surgery.  The later phase of healing takes place over the 2-3 months after surgery where everything really settles and softens.  It is after this time that we are getting close to the final result, though this varies patient to patient. 

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

To reduce the swelling I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post-op swelling

Swelling can be present for months post-op. Over time the swelling will continue to settle and things should look better, especially if your surgeon performed liposuction of your abdomen and flanks at the same time. 

2 Months Post-Op and Tummy Not Flat

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. Scars may stay red, become thick or widen. It can take 12-18 months for the scars to settle.

There is a good chance that you are still just swollen, but if you are concerned or worried at all about healing it would be good to visit your surgeon for an examination to ensure that everything is going well.

Yes appears as final result. Best to consider after 6 months healing secondary layered liposuction of the abdomen and waist, flanks. Appears you have at least 1,500 t 2 liters fat left as my over the internet guess. 

Thanks for your question and photo.  2 months is still early to judge your results.  I like to allow 6 months befor judging any outcomes.  I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck!

Jeffrey Umansky, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Hard to answer

Its a hard question to answer without seeing a lateral photo.. The simple answer is that many women aren't completely flat after a tummy tuck. Many women, especially those who have had kids, have some bowing of their abdominal wall that can't be completely erased - even with surgery. I suspect you'll be able to "improve" your result with abdominal strengthening exercises such as crunches and planks. Good luck. 

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon