I would like to know if a TT and the fat transfer to buttocks or a brazilian butt lift can be done together in one surgery?

The brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck can be safely performed together

The brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation
procedure which uses your own regenerative fat to enhance your buttocks.
In my own practice, it is very common for patients to request a brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck
in the same operative session. I have performed this combination of
procedures for many years and I assure you they can be safely performed

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

If you are healthy, the combination can be performed at the same time.
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

TT and BBL combo possible?

Great question,

This is a very common procedure performed in the United States. In the state of Florida there is a restriction from the medical board on the amount of liposuction fat you can remove with an incisional surgery.  That means with a tummytuck incision, I can only remove 1 L of liposuction fat for BBL fat transfer. So in Florida, if you desire a moderate to small change in your buttocks receiving around 500 mL of fat graphs per bottom cheek, then the combo is a good option. If you desire a larger buttock change then you'll have to do a BBL fat transfer as a stand alone procedure. 
 I wish you well with your surgery and recovery,
Dr. James McAdoo, DO, FACOS 
AOA board-certified plastic surgeon

TT and BBL

it is definitely one of the most common combinations in plastic surgery . The decision on wether or not it can be done together depends on your health condition and BMI
best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

BBL and Tummy Tuck Together in One Surgery

Absolutely, the tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt lift is a popular combination procedure, one in which each procedures works to enhance the other.

The BBL is, by itself, a combination procedure since it requires liposuction, fat processing, and fat reinjection and the technique for all three steps varies quite a bit from surgeon to surgeon.

Anesthesia choice definitely plays a role in allowing multiple procedures to be performed in the same operative session. With IV anesthesia, I can comfortably perform multiple procedures which require 8-10 hours of operative time.

Be sure to speak to a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with multiple procedure combinations, who is experienced with fat grafting procedures, and who also uses board certified anesthesiologists.

Best wishes!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL can be done together in the right candidates

Hello and thank you for your question.  In my practice, if the patient is of good health and a candidate for both BBL and tummy tuck, I will do them together if I think the work can be done within 6 hours or less.  
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD