I have a question about my belly button constriction. (photos)

I am 6 months post op from a tt. I noticed my belly button became smaller. I went back to my surgeon. He gave me a shot of steroids and a procedure which seemed to cut or stretch the tissue around the belly button. I was told it would heal. My question is should my belly button look like this and what will it look like when it heals? Thx

No idea

impossible to know exactly where you were and what things will look like in the future. Looks like you should f/u with your surgeon as it is impossible to tell what exactly is going on with it now.