I have a question about my belly button constriction. (photos)

I am 6 months post op from a tt. I noticed my belly button became smaller. I went back to my surgeon. He gave me a shot of steroids and a procedure which seemed to cut or stretch the tissue around the belly button. I was told it would heal. My question is should my belly button look like this and what will it look like when it heals? Thx

I have a question about my belly button constriction.

The picture is very difficult to evaluate.  It is hard to determine if there is a scab over this area and where the umbilical stalk may be.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

No idea

impossible to know exactly where you were and what things will look like in the future. Looks like you should f/u with your surgeon as it is impossible to tell what exactly is going on with it now. 

No idea