I posted a question on 9/29 about the cost of reconstruction revision. I have the insurance different insurance now? (Photo)

I had my breast reconstruction after mastectomy in June 2010 using Cigna. I now have Medicare and AARP Medicare supplement with United Health. Will insurance still cover some or all of the cost of a revision if I switched providers? I gave more details and posted photos with the original post. I am in Miami and will get the revision done here or near Daytona if I move as planned.

Does insurance Cover Breast Revision Surgery after Mastectomy

It is mandated that all insurance carriers must cover the reconstruction and revision breast surgery after mastectomy.  This would also cover any treatment of the opposite breast to obtain symmetry. 

Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

I posted a question on 9/29 about the cost of reconstruction revision. I have the insurance different insurance now?

Breast reconstruction is a covered benefit in ALL health insurances. Not sure why the question?. Best to find a PS whom ca offer you the results you desire.