I had under the muscle silicone implants back in November 2015 400-450cc. Doctor said my pain is from the nerves coming back

Around May-July I noticed that my right breast looked different than my left it was getting hard and looked different. I've gone to Doctor two times and I even took singular but I didn't take it for a full 3 months because I decreased my libido. he suggested surgery and he said that opening the pocket (scoring) the capsule is the best way for me because my contracture isn't bad. However he wants me to do surgery in February because too soon can be risky he saids. I'm afraid to wait and it get worse!

Best to seek a few paid in person second opinions from private PSs in MIAMI. Also a MRI of the breasts might be helpful. Do you have a capsule is my question?