I am getting mommy make over. Can I get Brazilian butt lift at same time, or is that too much

Can I do all 3 procedures at same time?

Multiple Procedures in the Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. The Brazilian Butt Lift i one that can be included, but be sure to discuss with your surgeon that this will meet your desired results from surgery overall.

Mommy Makeover - Can a BBL be added?

The short answer is yes - in specific instances. A number of factors need to be addressed however. The age and health of the patient. The complexity of the 'makeover' and the estimated time it will take. The importance of the BBL overall to the patient, as well as the typical financial considerations. Some surgeons will be open to this approach and others will not based upon their experience and practice philosophy. An experienced surgeon should be able to assess your concerns and offer you the pros and cons of each approach so that you can make the best decision for you unique situation.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Too much?

In my practice, I would not advise doing all three procedures at the same time. All three procedures would likely keep you under general anesthesia for longer than would be advised. In addition, if you are getting a tummy tuck and a breast lift/implants, it will be impossible for you to lay/sleep on your stomach. With a BBL, you will not be able to put direct pressure on your gluteal region for some time as well. This makes general recovery difficult. Good luck to you. Make sure that whatever your choice of procedures are that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Kimberly Singh, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. Procedures can be combined if you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a BBL or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

In office surgery can not do in combination only in hospital OR can this combo be offered. But fees are in $20,000 ranges. 

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  I our practice if a patient is a good candidate for the procedures and is in good health, we will often combine the procedures to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, address your goals and concerns, then work together to create the surgical plan that works best to help you achieve your overall desired look.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Thank you for your question. Depending on your exact procedures it may be possible to complete all of your desired procedures, but in most surgeon's hands this will test the amount of time advisable for an aesthetically based case. An in-person examination is needed to make the best advice, so be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon

Mommy make-over plus BBL at one time?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.Usually the tummy tuck and breast surgery are done separately from the BBL - because the combined surgery tends to take longer than 6 hours and the risks go up. Also recovery is difficult because you hurt wherever you lie. To be sure however, ask your surgeon if it might be a possible combination for you. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS