I had my lip fillers yesterday and he notified me that the swollen/bruised lip will go in 24 hours? (Photo)

when will the bruising go and how serious is it? the doctor gave me a gel and clearly said not to put ice.. what should i do

Lip Bruising after filler

This appears to be a common side effect of lip filler which is bruising caused when a small vessel is disrupted. This is in my experience more common when using a needle for injection. The chance of this happening is greatly reduced by the use of advanced cannula technique. Typically it resolves after 7-14 days, 24 hours is a bit optimistic in my experience. Good luck!